Thursday, December 22, 2016
Wednesday, December 21, 2016
Are you a professional SEO who wants your clients to rank higher in Google?
Read this Google ranking factor infographic.
Being involved in SEO for the past 10+ years, I've read hundreds if not thousands of books, white papers, pdfs, infographics, web sites, forums, etc. I have devoured information on industry tool sites such as Ahrefs, Buzzsumo, Hubspot, Hitwise, iSpionage, MOZ, MajesticSEO, SEMRush, SEOBook, SERPS, SERPBook, SpyFu, WooRank, Raven Tools and many others.
This, by far, has been my favorite, most informative and favorite read. Read it one, twice, three times until the knowledge is ingrained in your skull, it will give you the knowledge, leverage and power to rank any unique formidable content as high in Google as possible.
Google's 200 Ranking Factors
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
Thursday, December 8, 2016
Professional SEO & AdWords Experience
- Professional, reliable and multi-tasking Google AdWords, Internet & Search Engine Optimization specialist seeks position to utilize my analytical, statistical and creative experience, knowledge and skills.
- Ten year background in PPC, SEO & Social Media.
- Experienced in the creation of over 70 WordPress websites.
- Highly experienced with Google Analytics and reporting and SEO research.
- Solid Google Search Engine Marketing knowledge implementing and managing SEO, Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook & Twitter accounts including content creation, keyword and competitor research, link building and publishing to social channels.
- Established Google, Facebook, Twitter and in-house SEO website strategies.
- Used analytics on a daily basis to analyze web site traffic data to build up current channels and discover new ones.
- Involved in the start-up of TicketNetwork, a Stubhub competitor.
- Made daily, weekly and yearly sales projections using market research and past revenue figures.
- In 2005, handed the keys to a hastily and poorly constructed Google Adwords account and built it up to become a major Google advertiser with significant spends in the tens of thousands of dollars monthly while continually improving keywords, campaigns and discovering new channels to increase ROI and ROAS.
Wednesday, December 7, 2016
Connecticut WordPress Expert
Things I love about WordPress.
- You do not need to know a programming language. No knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS or SQL is needed to start. It may help in the long run, but it isn't necessary when beginning. WordPress is very easy to learn.
- There are thousands of ready-made free and cost versions of WordPress plugins and themes that serve most any purpose imagined. Check out this site built totally with free plugins and themes.
- WordPress is very easy to SEO.
- WordPress is used by over 70,000+ web sites on the net including The New York Times and The Huffington Post.